GLEN LAKE KAYAK/CANOE RACK RENTAL INFORMATION
Location: Glen Lake Launch, 290 Glen Lake Rd., Queensbury
Rental Season: May 1 - October 30 (26 weeks)
Rental Rates: Residents - $125 Non-Residents - $175
- Rentals are for kayaks, canoes or SUP's (watercraft) only and CANNOT be sub - leased to others.
- Renters must provide their own cable and lock to secure all watercraft - renters assume all risks and are responsible for any damage to, or theft of, their own watercraft.
- Storage rack is for watercraft only - paddles and personal equipment CANNOT be stored. Renter is responsible for all equipment that is left on - site.
- ALL watercrafts must be removed from the rack on OCTOBER 30 - those left after October 30 th will be removed and the owner charged a $50 service fee.
- The previous season renters are given first priority to re - rent for the next season. Rental agreements will be sent to pre vious renters on or around March 1st - all slots not rented by April 30th will be open and available for new renters beginning May 1st . If interest/demand necessitates, any new slots will be filled via a lottery system.
- Stored watercraft should be within the following size standards - 36" wide x 28" high x 18 ft. long and weigh less than approximately 80 lbs.
- Park's s taff reserves the right to cut any lock and remove any watercraft, under the condition it deems necessary for the proper and safe function of the boat storage rack.
- There will be NO REFUNDS of a canoe/kayak ren t al fee.
- Renter agrees to use ONLY the storage slot that was assigned in the rental contract
- Download printable form