Gurney Lane Swimming Pool ~ Est. 1986
- 6,200 sq. ft. outdoor pool with 1-meter diving well and slide
- 1,300 sq. ft. shallow area — perfect for young children
- bath house with restrooms, showers, and towel/clothing hooks
- concession area (snacks, ice cream and cold drinks)
- lounge chairs, picnic tables and shaded areas
- open air picnic tent & pavilion nearby (for groups of up to 100)
Summer Park/Pool Schedule: **SUBJECT TO CHANGE - COVID-19, udated 8/17/20**
- July 6 (ESTD/TBD)-September 7, 2020
- July 6-August 21, Daily 1:30-6:30 pm
- Weekends & Holidays, 12:00-6:30 pm (including 8/22-23)
- Regular Season Hours: 7/6-8/21, 1:30-6:30 pm
- 2020 Post-Season Hours: 8/24-9/7, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 pm
Daily Admission Rates: Multipule day registation now available, open to Residents and Non-Residents
- *All persons 5 years old an up (seniors 60+) have a fee.
- Children age 4 & under: FREE
- Ages 5-59: $5.00
- Seniors 60+: $5.00*
Gurney Lane Season Passes: No passes for 2020 because of COVID-19 pandemic
A season’s pass can be purchased (family or individual) by both residents and non-residents. Passes are valid only for the family members or individual named and are non-transferable. Passes will be sold online or at the Department Offices (742 Bay Rd.). A family pass covers 2 adults and dependent children up to age 18 (family members over age 19 must purchase an individual pass). Seniors (age 60+) and children four years and younger, are admitted to the pool without charge and passes are not issued.
Gurney Lane Pool Pass Rates - (Online Registration starting March 1st - Account set-up in www.queensburyrec.com, register tab- memberships)
Downloadable Pool Pass Registration Form - Complete and return to the department with payment...
We are Not selling passes for 2020 because of COVID-19 pandemic.