Gurney Lane Swimming Pool ~ Est. 1986
- 6,200 sq. ft. outdoor pool with 1-meter diving well and slide
- 1,300 sq. ft. shallow area — perfect for young children
- bath house with restrooms, showers, and towel/clothing hooks
- concession area (snacks, ice cream and cold drinks)
- lounge chairs, picnic tables and shaded areas
- open air picnic tent & pavilion nearby (for groups of up to 100)
Summer Park/Pool Schedule:
- June 25 (ESTD/TBD)-September 7, 2020
- June 29-August 21, Daily 1:20-7 p.m.
- Weekends & Holidays, 12-7 p.m. (including 6/27-28 & 8/22-23)
- Regular Season Hours: 6/29-8/21, 1:20-7 p.m., by admission
- Post-Season Hours: 8/24-9/7, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., by admission
Daily Admission Rates:
- Children 5 & older, including adults . . . . . . . . . . . . $5.00
- Children 4 and younger and seniors 60+ . . . . . . . . FREE
Gurney Lane Season Passes:
A season’s pass can be purchased (family or individual) by both residents and non-residents. Passes are valid only for the family members or individual named and are non-transferable. Passes will be sold online or at the Department Offices (742 Bay Rd.). A family pass covers 2 adults and dependent children up to age 18 (family members over age 19 must purchase an individual pass). Seniors (age 60+) and children four years and younger, are admitted to the pool without charge and passes are not issued.
Downloadable Pool Pass Registration Form - Complete and return to the department with payment...We are Not selling passes for 2020 because of COVID-19 pandemic.