Gurney Lane Swimming Pool ~ Est. 1986
- 6,200 sq. ft. outdoor pool with 1-meter diving well and slide
- 1,300 sq. ft. shallow area — perfect for young children
- bath house with restrooms, showers, and towel/clothing hooks
- concession area (snacks, ice cream and cold drinks)
- lounge chairs, picnic tables and shaded areas
- open air picnic tent & pavilion nearby (for groups of up to 100)
Summer Park/Pool Schedule: **SUBJECT TO CHANGE - COVID-19, udated 2/26/2021**
- June 24th (ESTD/TBD)-September 6, 2021
- June 28th - August 20, Daily 1:30-6:30 pm
- Weekends & Holidays, 12:00-6:30 pm (including 8/21-22)
- Regular Season Hours: June 28th - August 20th, 1:30-6:30 pm
- Post-Season Hours: August 23rd - September 6th, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 pm (2020)
Daily Admission Rates:
- *All persons 5 years old an up (seniors 60+) have a fee.
- Children age 4 & under: FREE
- Ages 5-59: $5.00
- Seniors 60+: $5.00*
Gurney Lane Season Passes: No passes because of the COVID-19 pandemic (2021 TBD)
A season’s pass can be purchased (family or individual) by both residents and non-residents. Passes are valid only for the family members or individual named and are non-transferable. Passes will be sold online or at the Department Offices (742 Bay Rd.). A family pass covers 2 adults and dependent children up to age 18 (family members over age 19 must purchase an individual pass). Seniors (age 60+) and children four years and younger, are admitted to the pool without charge and passes are not issued.
Gurney Lane Pool Pass Rates - (Online Registration starting March 1st - Account set-up in www.queensburyrec.com, register tab- memberships)
Downloadable Pool Pass Registration Form - Complete and return to the department with payment...
We are Not selling passes because of the COVID-19 pandemic.