Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are operating under the CDC & local DOH guidelines to ensure your safety and well-being. We have the following requirements in place to adhere to these guidelines:
- Upon entry to the program, participants will have their temperature (non-touch) taken and a brief COVID-19 assessment completed.
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the programming areas. PRE-registration is required.
- All participants must wear face coverings (except when swimming) and provide their own.
- All participants must be socially distanced.
- Participants will use hand sanitizer at entry/exit points and throughout the program, as needed.