Steps for completing the forms below:
- Click on a form
- Download the form to your computer
- Open the Saved form. OPEN with INTERNET EXPLORER (IE)
- Fill form
- Re-save completed form
- Submit by Email
Exercise & Programs
Queensbury Parks & Recreation’s Q-Club Summer Youth Program is using ePACT to securely collect and manage critical emergency information. ePACT replaces the need to fill out multiple paper forms and ensures we have the most up-to-date and accurate contact and medical information in case of emergency.
Here are a few things you may need to complete your ePACT record:
* Emergency or pick-up list contact info (including a photograph of all authorized pick up people)
* A copy of your child’s current immunization records
* A Patient Specific Order from your child’s physician if your child will be bringing his/her epipen or inhaler to Q-Club
If your child was previously registered for Q-Club, you should have received an ePACT invitation e-mail. If you are new to the program, please call 518-761-8216. Once your ePACT form is complete, and all information has been verified, you will be contacted by a member of the Queensbury Parks & Recreation Department to arrange payment details.
- Gurney Lane Summer Pool Passes - Please apply for your annual pool pass on our registration site www.queensburyrec.com
- Gurney Lane Pavilion & Pool Picnic Tent request will start March 1st.
- Jenkinsville Facility use
- Jenkinsville Fields Alcohol Policy
- Jenkinsville Tournament Rules
- Tournament Financial Statement
- Glen Lake Kayak Storage Rental
- Hovey Pond - Wedding Ceremony Request