ePACT is a secure emergency network, that we will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with you in the event of an unexpected situation.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time — With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and can then use that same record for other programs or subsequent years
- Improved privacy and security — Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure. ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
- Better support — ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with Queensbury Parks & Recreation
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Queensbury Parks & Recreation so that program staff have access.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855- 773-7228 ext. 1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success Team. You can also visit the Help Center for many other resources.
*All forms are in Adobe PDF, you need Adobe PDF reader to open and print.