The course is playable during daylight hours.
- Park near the soccer fields
-please clear the tee pads before walking on them
- Jenkinsville 9-hole disc golf course was designed and constructed in 2023 by professional disc golfer Jaimen Hume with the assistance from Queensbury Parks & Recration staff and several local volunteers. The course is 9– Holes with both Beginner (red, gravel) and Advanced (blue, concrete) tee pads with MVP Black Hole baskets. The course encompasses the natural terrain of the wooded areas behind the athletic fields. It consists of a mix of uneven forest floor, grass and more rigorous hills throughout. The course is approximately 1/2 mile in length and play should take less than 1 hour. Trails are fairly short between holes, well marked and easy to follow. The course layout is well suited for families and novice players to play the beginner red tees, and more technical & challenging for experienced players from the advanced blue tees. Players can go through the course twice, throwing from both tee pad locations to make an 18 hole course of play. The course is free to play.
- Jenkinsville UDisc page - electronic scorecard and sign-in preferred
- Course Map & Scorecard
- Directions & Parking - please park in the main parking lots of the Softball/Pickleball Courts and during the winter near the Soccer fields.
- Please no parking on Old Cronin Rd - Violaters will be reported.